Think of Easter Seals Crossroads as your family's back-to-school support team!
We understand the demands on our busy families' lives; that is why we want to help in every way we can. We offer programs that help our families live, learn, work and play all during the year.
Our full-range of services for families include:
Vital programs to help individuals live independent lives.
- Families living with autism can benefit from behavioral treatment services from an interdisciplinary team of clinicians who provide individual as well as family intervention.
- Our diagnostic clinic offers comprehensive evaluation services for children ages 18 months through 8 years with symptoms that may indicate the presence of ASD or other developmental disorders.
- Physical, occupational and speech-language therapy services are available for children with special needs ages 3 - 18 years old to help them maximize their independence.
- Community services are available for children, teens and adults with developmental or special needs and can include respite, individual community hab (CHIO), personal assistance care (PAC) or recreational therapy.
Resources and therapy that help people learn in order to grow, develop and thrive.
- Free and open to the public, the Autism Family Resource Center is a place for families to connect through parent-to-parent support, use library and video resource materials, access the internet and engage in support groups.
- The Speech and Hearing Resource Center - offered in partnership with Hear Indiana - provides speech therapy, audiology, information and referral, school outreach and counseling for parents of children who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- We provide specialized driver evaluation and training for adolescents and adults with disabilities.
- Our Assistive Technology Center is a nationally-recognized resource for individuals with disabilities.
- Early intervention therapy services are available for children ages birth to 3 years. We offer a free screening tool, the Ages & Stages Questionnaires, which will help identify if your child could benefit from developmental services at Easter Seals Crossroads.
Activities that help families and children relax and enjoy play.